On this page you can find links to other sites with more information about CHI including treatment, social media discussions groups, videos etc.
Key sites for additional information about Congenital Hyperinsulinism
– The Congenital Hyperinsulinism Center at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia offers evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care for children with congenital hyperinsulinism (HI). The Center cares for an estimated 80 percent of children in the United States who require surgery for HI and is the most experienced center in the World. Have a lot of information and videos about CHI.
– Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI) – a charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of children, adults, and families living with congenital hyperinsulism. Their website is constantly updated with new information.
– Highlights of the Proceedings of the Congenital Hypoglycemia Disorders Symposium, Philadelphia April 2016. Newer article covering treatments diagnosis of CHI.
For more links to patient groups, organizations, websites, and social media discussion groups, please visit Congenital Hyperinsulinism International (CHI)’s website
More videos about Congenital Hyperinsulinism (CHI)
Hospitals and Centers across the Globe that specializes in CHI treatment
– Hyperinsulinism Center at Odense University Hospital (CHIC), Odense, Denmark
– CHI Center at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
– Cook Children’s Hospital, Fort Worth, Texas, USA
– Charitie Hospital, Berlin, Germany
– University Clinic, Magdeburg, Germany
– Great Ormond Street, London, England
– NORCHI, Northern Congenital Hyperinsulinism Service, Manchester, England
– Hadassah Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel
– Mater Children’s Hospital, South Brisbane, Australia
– Necker Enfants MaladesNecker Hospital, Paris, France
– Sick Kids, Toronto, Canada